Seal Telecom is a multinational solutions integrator, founded in 1999, the Company offers innovative Audio & Video, Unified Communication, Smart Buildings, Broadcast, Fire & Security solutions that are customized to the needs of each customer.
About Seal Telecom
Most recently, the Company was re-certified for ISO 9001:2015 in recognition of consistent Quality Management Systems compliance. Seal Telecom serves all of Latin America with office locations throughout Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Mexico and United States.
All the elaborated projects are carried out by own and highly qualified teams, anticipating problems and solutions, reducing the execution time and guaranteeing the final quality of the projects.
In more than 20 years of existence, we have developed projects in several market segments.
We are experienced in delivering end-to-end projects.
When hiring Seal Telecom, your company has a single person responsible for the project, through Unified Management, eliminating the need to manage multiple suppliers.
- Unique and assertive strategy
- Defined and targeted responsibilities
- Defined and reduced costs
- Deliveries made on time
- Several often conflicting strategies
- Gray areas of responsibility
- Extra costs and contract additives
- Deadlines can be changed
The commitment with quality is one of Seal Telecom's differentials that is always looking for continuous improvement of its solutions to meet the expectations of our customers.
Our Quality Policy
Technical Scope of Certification
Design of solutions, commercialization and leasing of products and provision of services for audio & video, data communication and security of environments by the units of São Paulo / SP and Paranaíba / MS.
Information Security Policy
Seal Telecom, which works with software development for image, audio and data management, as well as solutions and commercialization of products and services for audio & video, data communication and environment security, with the proper consultation and participation of its collaborators, aims to ensure through its Information Security Management System that:
• The confidentiality of information from Seal Telecom and interested parties is maintained in an ethical, confidential and legal manner, preventing misuse and undue exposure.
• The integrity of the information is protected against unauthorized modifications and is used transparently and only for the purpose for which it was determined.
• The information is available to users, when necessary, as long as duly authorized.
• The legal, statutory, contractual and regulatory requirements are identified, documented, kept up to date and complied with.
• The Information Security is an integral part of the culture of Seal Telecom, which is responsible for promoting awareness actions on Information Security.
• Ongoing improvement is a constant pursuit in Seal Telecom's.
Send your resume. We are a dynamic company that constantly supports the professional development of our employees.
We want professionals like you to create a success story together!